3 Main Concerns for Homeowners with Mold
- Potential health effects of exposure to fungi and their byproducts
- Effect of mold contamination on the structural integrity of the building
- The negative aesthetic effects fungi can produce both visually and on the human olfactory system
Types of Mold Inspections
- Complete Mold InspectionThe Complete Mold Inspection is performed by a certified mold inspector. The Complete Mold Inspection is performed in accordance with the Mold Inspection Standards of Practice of the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants (www.IAC2.org).
- Limited Mold Inspection
- The inspector’s client requests a Limited Mold Inspection to be performed. The scope is specifically limited to the under-floor crawlspace of the building.
- Only the crawlspace will be inspected, including a non-invasive examination of the crawlspace.
- At least one mold sample will be taken, typically a tape sample, if apparent mold is visible.
We hope this helps you better understand mold testing and we are here to help in any way we can. Please call us today @ 440-653-1947 or Contact Us to schedule your inspection. Why wait!